Content has always been important to me; I feel really blessed that I get to make a living doing what I love through writing, content strategy and support documentation writing.
- Learn more about SEO here.
- Learn more about content strategy and writing here.
- Learn more about support documentation writing here.
- My family means the world to me. I've been married to Paul since 2007, and we're attempting to raise our two kids, Gage and Ella, in this crazy world.
- I love to read, write, and run in my free time.
- I love being in community with others, but value time alone just as much.
- I prefer to analyze a problem from a high level perspective, then break it down into smaller pieces.
- I'm a self-educator and get a serious thrill out of learning something new.
- My favorite quote is Einstein's "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
- I'm naturally curious.
- I've worked closely with designers and programmers and know how to translate their language.
- I care about SEO.
- I'll bring ideas to the table with solid implementation suggestions.
- Growth, personal and professional, is vitally important to me.
- I have nine years of coveted design agency experience.
- I love working with teams... and in them.